We’d like to formally introduce you to Basic Invite, a fantastic online option for couples seeking an easy way to secure their save the dates, invitations, and even their wedding website.
Their save the date wedding line includes gorgeous options, including this lovely vintage botanical set – so dreamy! And it’s so customizable, making it easy to coordinate with any style or color scheme.
And if you’ve secured engagement photos from your photographer, use those images for a photo save the date!
Here’s why we love working with Basic Invite:
- Free Wedding Websites – Their wedding websites are completely customizable, mobile-friendly and super easy to use. Couples can instantly upload all of their wedding details and images, and the site even has a convenient map with directions for guests. And what’s great is that couples can choose from a wide range of colors, along with a design suite to match their wedding invitations.
- Almost Unlimited Colors – They’re one of the few websites that allows their clients almost unlimited color options (over 180!) with instant previews online. This allows couples to change the color of each element, making the card exactly how they want it!
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite allows couples the ability to order a printed sample of their invitation to see the card’s paper quality and how it will print before placing their final order.
- Over 40 Envelope Colors – Couples can choose from over 40 different envelope colors to make a great impression even before its opened! All of their envelopes are peel and seal, making it super easy to close quickly.
- Over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of Basic Invite’s wedding invitations is part of a set, including things like save the dates, wedding invitations, enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs, and thank you cards.
- Free Address Collection Service – Couples can use their free address collection service to request guests’ addresses in just three simple steps. Share a link via social media or email, collect the addresses, and get free envelope printing.
- Seal + Send Wedding Invitations – Basic Invite’s Seal + Send wedding invitations are an all-in-one invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included. The Seal + Send is their newest collection with over 30 designs (including foil options). The great thing about their Seal + Send product is that all guests’ addresses are printed on the front of each invitation, so no envelope is necessary! Once couples receive them, all they have to do is add postage, fold the invites and secure with a sticker – so easy!
Be sure to check out their services – it’s a one-stop-shop for your stationery needs!