CT Wedding Planners – Friday Introductions
It’s Friday! That means Friday Introductions! We are kicking off the weekend sharing a little bit about ourselves from the fun facts to why we love what we do. Above all we have so much fun together and as a team we work closely to bring wedding dreams to life. We hope you enjoy getting to know each of us. XO
Images by Evergreen Weddings
- Music is my therapy
- I ‘m pretty obsessed with my dog and normally take 5-10 pictures of him a day.
- After buying two wedding dresses for my wedding, most wedding dress shops here in Connecticut cut me off.
- I married my husband twice.. I am trying for a third wedding in Vegas..How much fun would it be to renew our vows by Elvis in a little chapel? It also gives me the chance to wear a Hayley Paige gown.
- I normally text my husband after a ceremony to tell him I love him and I am so lucky to have him in my life..yes I am a cheeseball!
- I’m a total germaphobe. If you tell me your sick I will slowly move away and most likely put hand sanitizer on my hands.
- If I wasn’t a wedding planner I would most like be a police officer. I want to help others but, I’m just too emotional to be a cop.
- I will start a dance party anywhere good music is playing. (I try to contain myself at my client’s weddings).
- I can’t live without lipgloss..or gum..literally I’m a ghost if I don’t have either of these.
- I live on watching the ID channel. The problem is I scare myself into thinking someone’s in the house and then I can’t sleep.
Ugh! This is a hard one! I love vineyards, private homes and tented weddings best!
Why I Love Weddings:
I love seeing two people celebrate their love. I am a hopeless romantic and nothing is better to me than meeting your soulmate.
- I’m addicted to sugar and will never turn down dessert. Especially if it involves chocolate.
- Gilmore girls is my favorite show; I would like to think i’m a mix between Lorelei and Rory.
- I have an obsession with cute office supplies. Back to school season is a dangerous time for me.
- Yoga is my jam. I try to take time on the mat whenever I can.
- I should move into target because I basically live there.
- I aspire to be a plant mom. until then, i’m still a recovering plant murderer.
- I’m in a book club.
- Cooking is not in my skillset. But I love to eat.
- I love anything vintage. Gimme all the flea markets + vintage stores.
- I’m a calligrapher and would love to bring some fabulous letters into your wedding day.
Why I Love Weddings:
The storytelling. You can learn so much about a couple’s love story through the various details of their wedding day.
Well, obviously my favorite venue is the New Haven Lawn Club since that’s where I was married 🙂 but if you’re referring to a venue where we have worked, I would say the Lighthouse Point Carousel in New Haven.
- I love older funny movies like Mrs. Doubtfire and Father of the Bride.
- I’m obsessed with coffee.
- I love to look at pinterest but, I am not creative enough to pursue any of those projects.
- I’m a full-time nurse.
- My daughter is like a littler sassier version of me and I love it and I’m scared of it at the same time.
- I’m engaged to the best man I’ve ever met.
- Fall is my favorite season except for the fact that it runs into winter.
- I know how to make people laugh no matter what the situation is.
- Lisa and I have been friends for 25 years.
Why I love weddings:
I love weddings because it is the celebration of the undying love between two people and I don’t think there’s anything more beautiful than that.
Harkness Park/ Eiola Mansion.
- Obsessed with the royal family.
- Love Nascar, NHRA and most auto sports.
- I took out a hot dog cart at the age of 18 to run my own business.
- Super close to my 3 siblings. We are the fantastic 4!
- I used to draw pictures of brides and grooms as a young child and then started designing their wedding dresses and tuxedos.
- I am a hopeless romantic at heart.
- Started designing veils professionally after designing and making my veil for my wedding.
- I love to travel.
- I have a husband and a grown stepson.
The Society Room
Why I Love Weddings:
Because they are all about pure love, happiness and celebration.